Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 9 thing 22 - Oh yeah!

Okay, I thought Overdrive Digital Media seemed extremely user friendly w/many, many current titles. I would love to be hooked up w/it. *wink* Netlibrary also seemed fine but I was looking at it after Overdrive so it didn't wow me. Project Gutenberg did not offer any titles I'd like to read at this time. It seemed boring - the site and the choices - and I never did grasp how it works. World eBook Fair seemed fine but why pay when libraries are giving you so many opportunities to download books? Now let's talk about that, I really have never downloaded a book. Why? I'm new to talking books and feel like I have to do something while I'm listening. But I can read a book in leisure. I may try this out when I get my new MP3 player. Oh lucky me to have such a learning experience that I now know where to go and I may actually use it!

No comments: