Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 9 thing 23 cha chink!!!!



I'm done number 23 wahhooo!!!!! It was a journey. I learned so much and have so far to go yet but I feel confident. What did I learn? My favorite discovery was Library Thing by far. It is my favorite tool and I don't know what I'll do when I input 200 books. I'll most likely subscribe. I've told my YA patrons about it and they love it too. This excercise certainly got me over my hump - fear of going into an arena I am not confident in - by having 23 things be my goal. I had an end in sight I could do it and do it with my poor technology skills. I gained a lot of insight and had fun especially w/Meez. I love it! I think in the future it would behove people like me to work in teams that can help each other build, create, challenge and explore with playfulness instead of getting that awful headache from time to time when the going was very iffy.... I am pleased that Maryland libraries put this program together and to say yeah well done, we did it!

No comments: