Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 8 thing 18 :Google Docs

Wow, everyone is saying it even my comic strip this is the end of the Harry Potter series. And today I realized I could have read more of these books, at a time when I am getting played on my other series that have reached the level 7. Is it because I read this one, Deathly Hallows knowing it was the last and the others like Alex Delaware, and Maximum Ride are wearing me out so I can say maybe I've had enough? Who knows? This book was a happy book too and I expected it to be extremely dark. I was prepared this time to expect the worst and it didn't really happen. Ha, Rowling got me because I was shocked, angry and sad in the last one. This time it ended and I was thinking 19 years is cheesy.... (Note: I did this w/Google docs and it looks like a normal posting.)

No comments: